September 26, 2018| macons batching plant|0 Comment
• Available in 6 cubic meters capacity.
• Driven by Kirloskar Air Cooled Diesel Engine Model 494 with hydrostatic transmission and oil cooler.
• Mounting on Ashok Leyland Taurus / Tata 2516 OR any other equivalent truck chassis.
• Fully imported oil bath planetary gear system is proven when traveling in rough terrain with full power of the engine required.
• Harden rollers increase the reliability of the performance.
• Cover provides safety and protection against dirt.
• The drum and spirals are made of highly wear resistant steel so that it increases stability and reduces the wear out.
• More Economic in transporting concrete thanks to MACONS larger volume of drum with more water line capacity.
• Operation is user-friendly.
• Excellent quality of materials and components gives long life with less economy.
• The design of devices allow concrete consistently with high speed.
• Constant discharges of concrete.
• High mixing capacity and maximum discharge output thanks to the optimal position of the spiral blades in the drum.
• Fully Imported Hydraulic Pump, Motor and Oil Cooler.
• Efficient and reliable after sale-service, round the clock. Technical Specification
Hydrostatic Transmission with Oil Cooler
Volumetric Capacity (Geometric)
0 – 14 RPM
Filling Capacity Without Flap
Water Tank Capacity
Water Pump Capacity
400 Ltre. / Min. At 3.5 Bar Pressure.
Drum Width (Maximum)
Drum (Material of Construction)
Kirloskar Air Cooled Diesel Engine Model 494
Ashok Leyland Taurus/Tata 2516 or any other equivalent Truck Chasis.